CRMSS Pacific 2023 Participant Information
FoodBack to top
CRMSS is pleased to provide an opening wine & cheese reception for all participants on Friday evening, a morning coffee/tea service on Saturday and Sunday, and an assortment of light snacks available throughout the weekend. Lunches and suppers, however, will be each participant's responsibility.
St. Helen's is located a short walk from many restaurants offering a wide variety of cuisine. The following (very much non-exhaustive!) list includes restaurants that are all well within ten minutes of the church by foot, to give you a bit of an idea of some of the things on offer:
- Phở Pasteur Restaurant - pho, banh mi, and other Vietnamese casual fare.
- Toyo Sushi Japanese Restaurant - sushi joint with 4.7 rating on Google.
- La Fontana Caffe - casual Italian fare (and gelato!).
- Brokenrice Vietnamese Restaurant - sit-down-with-tablecloth kind of place.
- Peaked Pies - cafe with hipster vibe serving pies both savoury and sweet.
- Admiral Pub - is pub, has beer.
TravelBack to top
No matter how you're travelling, St. Helen's should be easy to get to! The address is: St Helen's Parish, 3860 Triumph St, Burnaby BC V5C 2A6.
Transit? St. Helen's is located just north of the R5 rapid bus, which runs along Hastings St; the closest stops are at Kootenay St and at Gilmore Ave. For trip-planning purposes, Google Maps is the easiest and most reliable tool for navigation.
Driving? St. Helen's is located very close to Hwy 1 -- take Exit 26 for Hastings East. Ample parking is available at the church.
MapsBack to top
A Google Map with useful information on it
Here is a Google Map we've created with useful information marked on it: St. Helen's Neighbourhood
And an image that you can view here or download